My name is Abby and I'm the real life human behind Backseat Styling. I am a technical clothing designer and personal stylist. I have a passion for fit and fabric and I love to help clients find the perfect outfit for different occasions and their body shape. I am always focusing on how to style clients with their existing wardrobe and finding those all star players in each closet.
When I'm not working you can find me:
1. Traveling the world, exploring new cities by foot.
2. Lounging around my apartment in rigid jeans (I hate wearing sweats!) and watching sci-fi movies with my dog Arya (yes, her name is a Game of Throne reference!).
3. Volunteering as an advisor for my sorority, Sigma Kappa.
4. Attempting to be domestic by trying new recipes and learning to actually cook.
5. Soaking up all the photography knowledge I can from my boyfriend Michael, the most artistic person I know.